1. Drivers must enter server with their chosen number for the series.
2. Any unnecessary wrecking in practice may result in removal from server.
3. NO CHAT during qualifying!
1. Leader can choose high or low line. Leader must make decision before "1 to go" or they will have to start on the low line.
2. Leader will start, and restart the race. Leader must be the first car to pass the start/finish line. If any other car beats the leader to the start/finish line; a black flag will be issued. Leader can begin to accelerate anytime after the pace car exits the track.
3. Slow and "off-the-pace" cars, cannot run around the apron.
4. If a car is too far off race pace, an admin may ask the driver to park.
5. The Lucky dog will be given to the first car a lap down in any series that uses the Lucky Dog rule. The Lucky Dog must go high when receiving the wave-by.
6. Check the forums for series specific race rules.
7. If a driver is having warping issues; he will be asked to stay out of the racing line, or go to the back of the line until the issue is resolved.
8. When the yellow flag comes out; all drivers must check up in a safe manner. Any driver that is seen not slowing when the yellow comes out may receive a penalty.
9. Remember, races can't be won on the first lap, but races can be lost that way. Be patient and aware of your surroundings at all times. Do not completely rely on your spotter; race respectful, and you will find the racing to be much more fun.
10. Lapped cars that are more than 1 lap down must give lead lap cars room to pass. If a lapped car is blocking a lead lap car, or refusing to move, this may result in a penalty.
11. Please try to keep in race chat about race related subjects.
12. No unnecessary wrecking after the checkered flag.
13. Any retaliation will result in an automatic 1 race suspension.
14. Also, any unnecessary talking during qualifying will result in a EOLL for the start.
15. Abusive language and excessive foul language will result in a penalty determined from the front office...
Any driver that wishes to protest another driver must send in clip of the incident! After the protest has been filed with any league admin, the voting process will begin. Penalty will be determined by the front office AND IS FINAL!
THE FRONT OFFICE
Britt Vanmeter: Admin / Founder
Doug Guiler: Admin / Host Contributor
Bill Tomer (email@example.com): Admin / League Master
Jeff Bye Jr.: Admin / League Contributor
Andrew Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org): Web Master / Editor
Tyler Kilcup: League Contributor / Editor
Eric Myers: League Contributor / Editor
Christopher Kurdziel: Editor